Manage your own internet site! At this website you will find more information about open source solutions for setting up and managing your own Joomla!® web site. And the services which db8 can offer you. You can manage a Joomla website easily without technical knowledge and with only a standard internet browser.
- you don't need external companies for the maintenance of the contents of your website;
- you won't need expensive software;
- maintenance is not bound to one location;
- the web sites can be edited with multiple people at the same time;
- the systems can be extended with new functionalities;
- Editing is easy. Creating a web page is somewhat like using MS Word: you won't need technical HTML knowledge anymore!
This Quick Reference Guide is an overview for people who want to help out with improving the Joomla software. All software contains small errors ("bugs") and Joomla is no exception.
To solve these errors small improvements ("patches") are created and released. Such patches need to be tested before those improvements can be added to the Joomla source code. You don't need any programming skills to test: Anyone with some Joomla experience can help with testing bugs and patches!
This Quick Reference Guide describes the Joomla Issue Tracker, How to set up a test environment, How to test a patch, How to report a bug and how to submit a patch.