Manage your own internet site! At this website you will find more information about open source solutions for setting up and managing your own Joomla!® web site. And the services which db8 can offer you. You can manage a Joomla website easily without technical knowledge and with only a standard internet browser.
- you don't need external companies for the maintenance of the contents of your website;
- you won't need expensive software;
- maintenance is not bound to one location;
- the web sites can be edited with multiple people at the same time;
- the systems can be extended with new functionalities;
- Editing is easy. Creating a web page is somewhat like using MS Word: you won't need technical HTML knowledge anymore!
The Joomla World Conference will be held at the Harvard University, in Boston (MA, USA) from Friday 8 till Sunday 10 November 2012.
Peter Martin did 3 presentations:
- Joomla on Raspberry Pi (with Nginx) (Keynote Presentation)
- Bugs, patches and other abnormalitie (or how I got hooked to Joomla's bug patching process) (unscheduled Bug Squash presentation)
- Have you tried turning it off and on again? Troubleshooting Joomla! problems (Integrator Session)
Joomladay South Africa 2013 was held in Johannesburg, in the province of Gauteng in South Africa, on Friday 18th and Saturday 19th October 2013.
Peter Martin did a Q&A session and 4 presentations: