Manage your own internet site! At this website you will find more information about open source solutions for setting up and managing your own Joomla!® web site. And the services which db8 can offer you. You can manage a Joomla website easily without technical knowledge and with only a standard internet browser.
- you don't need external companies for the maintenance of the contents of your website;
- you won't need expensive software;
- maintenance is not bound to one location;
- the web sites can be edited with multiple people at the same time;
- the systems can be extended with new functionalities;
- Editing is easy. Creating a web page is somewhat like using MS Word: you won't need technical HTML knowledge anymore!
Joomladay UK 2014 will be held in Ascot, Berkshire (westside of London), United Kingdom on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th October 2014.
Peter Martin will do 3 presentations:
Joomladay Germany 2014 will be held in Köln (Cologne, Germany) on Friday 12th and Saturday 13 September 2014.
Peter Martin will do three presentations:
- Developing a Joomla 3.x Component using RAD/FOF
Sheets Developing FOF component Part 1 - Back-end
Sheets Developing FOF component Part 2 - Front-end + demo development using git / github
- Troubleshooting Joomla! problems
Sheets: Troubleshooting Joomla Problems
- Ever wondered how IT works?
Sheets How IT works